Laird Standup Pro Comp - SUP Paddle
Power through the waves
- One piece “monocoque” construction means more efficient power transfer and a more balanced feel while reducing strain and fatigue
- Regular flex allows all-around use
- Blade is carbon forged for impact resistance & finely honed to cut through the water like a knife
- Ergo Grip – Comfortable grip creates less fatigue, allowing you to go harder and further.
- Teardrop Shaped Paddle Blade – Designed for the cleanest possible entry and release, whether surfing, racing, charging white water or slicing through glass.
- 70% Carbon, 30% Fibreglass so it's light in your hands & light on your wallet
Whether you’re racing or paddling for fitness, less weight in your hands translates to better performance & the Laird Standup Pro Comp Stand-Up Paddle is the perfect blend of value and performance. Constructed with a strong carbon fibre blend, the composite layup creates a light, beautifully balanced paddle without the shock of full carbon. Made with input from legendary big-wave surfer Laird Hamilton, its one-part construction puts more of your power into propulsion than 2-piece models
The Pro Comp paddle utilises PERFLEX (performance and flex) Axenic technology to serve up optimal power transfer and an insanely balanced paddle. With an 85-inch length and the classic Tahitian Teardrop paddle shape, this paddle has a very smooth entry and exit at all angles while promoting a clean and efficient stroke.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Surefire Boards users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.