Although quality construction is paramount, we understand that our gear gets used often, travels a lot, is ridden hard, exposed to the elements and put through the punishment of some hardcore chargers. We treat our boards hard and expect you to as well. We have a saying at Surefire Boards, "Surf it like you stole it".
Our general warranty policy covers manufacturing and construction defects for our products purchased new (receipt required) within the 6 months.
If you feel your product is a warranty case please fill out the warranty request form. All return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer. Used and demo products are sold "as is" and do not carry a warranty.
If a product is found defective by Surefire Boards, in its sole discretion, Surefire Boards only responsibility shall be limited to credit, repair or replacement of the defective product. Surefire Boards will not be responsible for any costs, losses or damages incurred as a result of loss or misuse of product.
This warranty is subject to the following limitations.
• Surefire Boards warrants all products, with some exceptions, sold by Surefire Boards to be free of defects in material or workmanship for the time period of 6 Months from the date of purchase.
• The warranty applies only to Surefire products purchased from Authorised Surefire Boards Dealers and is valid for the original purchaser only.
• All warranty claims must be accompanied by the original purchase receipt and must clearly identify the dealer, date of purchase and the item.
• Repaired or replaced products are covered for the remainder of the original warranty only.
• If the product needs to be returned to Surefire Boards, the customer is responsible for the cost of shipping products freight prepaid and insured. Surefire Boards assumes no responsibility for products during shipment from the customer to our wharehouse. Shipping charges are not refundable.
Here are a few things that are NOT covered - Boards & Paddles
• Any problem resulting from misuse, abuse, impact or neglect. Including storage and handling of the board
• Cosmetic issues including discoloured graphics, top sheet dents or chips including excess sun exposure.
• Board damage due to excess exposure to sunlight for extended period of times.
• Board damage due to improperly venting your board.
• Storing your board in a board bag for extended periods of time. (or storing when the board is wet)
• Damage caused by any board modifications
• Normal wear and tear.
• Damage from natural causes, such as hurricanes, tornadoes, floods and storms (“Acts of God”).
• Damage caused by anything other than defects in material or workmanship.
• All coverage under this warranty is void if any modification, change or alteration has been made to the product that is not specifically authorised in writing by Surefire Boards.
• Any paddle breakage, or other damage
• Any paddle delamination due to water ingress or any other misuse
Here are a few things that ARE covered – Boards & Paddles
• Lamination failure of top sheet and base as determine by Surefire Boards
• Any manufacturer’s defect as determined by Surefire Boards.
BEFORE YOU SUBMIT A WARRANTY CLAIM be sure that you can answer
"yes" to all of these questions below.
• Was the product purchased within one year.
• Does the damage appear to be attributable to defective materials or workmanship?
• Does the damage appear NOT to be due to impact, abuse, negligence, or reactions to solvents, or harsh detergents?
• Are you the original purchaser?
HOW TO FILE A WARRANTY
You will need to provide photos of the damaged product.
You will nee to provide your purchase receipt, invoice or charge receipt from an authorised Surefire Boards Dealer that clearly identifies the dealer, date of purchase and the item.